It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Room With a View

This was the view out my window this morning. Nice eh? The ladder is out because Dirt and Anna put up Christmas lights yesterday.


This usually happens on Thanksgiving weekend but we were playing with our new toy instead. I'll show you when I get those pics loaded.

Here is Anna in her new hat. Like I promised.


And this is the hat I started Monday and finished yesterday at jury duty.



I'm digging playing with the i-cord ness. Anna's hat only had the i-cord ties this one I ended the top with i-cord, how cute is that! Off to make another hat today or get called into a jury, either way, a good day.
Bye for now Dear Reader.
Isaiah. Good read.

7 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi Lanny! What a beautiful view to wake up to! You do such wonderful work! The hats are just darling. I really like the colors you chose. I bet they are very warm and comfy! blessings,Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Hi Lanny, That is an amazing view to wake up to.
I love the hats you are creating. Very colorful, warm and beautiful.

Connie said...

Lanny, your hats you are making are really cute. They look great! Good luck with jury duty.

KathyB. said...

The hats are wonderful, a productive use of all the spare time awaiting possible jury assignment. And your window, having seen it personally and the dramatic change it has given your bedroom I say WOW!( the blog pictures don't do it anywhere the justice it merits)

Susie said...

What a beautiful view. I could use to seeing that everyday.

Cute little hats. Wish I was as creative.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great looking hats! Your view looks wonderful..I bet you are enjoying the new window! :)

John said...

Hi Lanny!

Screw purity. Your daughters are totally hot. I seriously doubt that your attempts to repress and shield them from earthly pleasures will succeed.

Let us not forget what it means to be truly human.