It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Know, I Know

I need to get myself completely transfered over to my new blog so that you don't have to come here and/or go there. But if I could just beg your patience a little longer? My actual post for the day, uh week actually, is over at It's_the_Dirt_dot_com.. I'm not going to double publish, mostly because.. well you don't need to know all my troubles do you Dear Reader?

And if you've got time while you're over there could you take a peak at some of my other pages? They are all in rough modes, really rough, but you could tell me what you think and then.... Just thinkin'.

4 comments:

Flower said...

I am going to come back and enjoy the post you wrote. Your trip must have been pretty nice..and I don't want to miss any of your story!! Hubby is waiting for me....:)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where to find you these days Lanny! I started a new blog and I hope you'll visit when you have a little time. http://yellanmildred.blogspot.com
(yellan is Nalley backwards!!!)

Carol............. said...

I'm a patient woman at times......
I'll find you ...wherever, LOL

Susie said...

Where are you? Hope you are okay.