What? What's this? Not more snow. I had plans today.
Well, I'm glad I got my pots done this weekend. Too bad I can't see my new blue pansies.
But I guess I'll wait to do up my window boxes.
I wasn't sure I wanted to put these hyacinths in the window boxes after all. I didn't buy enough and if my spring is going to keep doing this, I'll just take them inside where I'll be able to smell them. Golly, glad I procrastinated again.
You know, I know your thinking I was being naughty spending money on potted bulbs, I oughta by bones huh. But they really weren't much more than what I paid for the bulbs this last fall. I get so tempted in the stores. I don't buy a daily latte .... Fluff, with the way you smell bud, I need every fragrant flower I can find.
Look at the back yard Fluff! I was going to weed and work on my log wall bed and Cherry Tree Hill.
1. What are you wearing now? Check it out, my uniform.
2. What is my biggest fear? Fearless. Even the stuff that makes me sweat, it can be conquered. No fear.
3. Worst subject in school? Deportment. "Miss Barker, are you talking again?" "Yes ma am."
4. Last person hugged? Terry, my good friend and neighbor for twenty-three years. I smooch and pat my family, hugs I save for crisis.
5. Last web sites visited? Group Health for my lab results (most are in, I'll tell you about them tomorrow).
6. What is the last item you bought? Dove & Quail food and a case of suet blocks.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Everywhere, why stop at just one place? As soon as I think of a place that would be my one choice I think of another, and another, then another and then...
8. If you woke up tomorrow and were the opposite sex what is the first thing you would do and why? Pee for a half an hour then go to work. Isn't that what ya'll do?
9. Has a celebrity ever influenced my own hairstyle? Nope. They look to me for advice.
10. Most embarrassing moment? This post is already too long for some people. 'Cept they have given up reading here, but nah, I'll tell you all about it this week, planned to anyway. No, no hints even. Sheesh, you have the patience of a gnat, you might want to work on that.
11. Last movie I watched? In the theater, New In Town. On Dirt's home screen, Cold Comfort Farm, in ten minutes segments from you tube to my television screen via the laptop. Both were well timed, much needed comedic relief.
12. If I had a whole day to myself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would I do? Am I being forbidden to "work" or visit? Then I would read, think and pray alternating and in random order.
13. If I had a choice of places to be, where would I be? Heaven, not a moment's hesitation.