It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crumb, But My Girl's Are Fun To Hang With

I am not supposed to be up this late. But Terry is doing VBS so I don't have to exercise in the am and when Dirt and I got home my girls begged me to come and watch something they thought was very funny on the TV. And who can refuse girls who shoot vermin and then skin them. Here is their latest, shot by Bet, skinned by Anna......

...Nah I can't bring myself to put in that picture, it is pretty gruesome. Stop by someday and they will show you their collection of skins.

One might think that with their new bent of killing off the marauders around the farm and then skinning them out that they are destined to marry some boys from Arkansas.

Hope they're walking here.

No comments: