It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Friday, July 11, 2008

St Teresa Of Avila

I would entreat you dear reader, to give Interior Castle, by Teresa of Avila a chance to enrich your soul. Her writings on spiritual development certainly have opened up some beautiful pictures and understandings for me.

Her comments and discourse on favors from God greatly helped me to understand many of the beautiful favors Dirt and I recieve from God and has kept me a humbler follower of Christ through the understanding of such thngs. There are many other broadening ideas she had to share but my mind is muddled on them and therefore I would love to revist her picture of the soul.

I am going to reread this work of hers, which she undertook out of sheer obedience, and would welcome and delight over company in my adventure.

No comments: