It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Sunday, November 23, 2008

Okay, Not So Much

Best laid plans of mice and moms. Put in the disc after reading on the front of it that I am to follow the on screen instructions and guess what, you got it, no on screen instructions. Arghghgh.

But I must be destined to speak with Costco concierge and HP fix it people tomorrow. I will try very hard to want to do this early in the morning. Its going to be cold and crunchy out in the morning any way so I might as well spend it in my lovely dining room in front of the fire with my computer and the phone.

Girls,make sure I have coffee in the morning! And a hot bready treat would be nice too.

Dropping out now with a little Acts, Galatians, Psalms and Tozer, good night dear reader, can't wait to hear about your adventures tomorrow!

3 comments:

KathyB. said...

A cozy night of reading, and reflection. That sounds like a perfect night for me....hope the problems with the computer get fixed soon.

Deb said...

I love reading curled up and cozy as well.
How would pumpkin muffins sound like for a hot bready treat along with thse morning coffee?

LindaSue said...

Sorry about the continuing 'puter problems. My trouble with getting all cozy to read - I fall asleep!! One big reason DH and I do our devotional time first thing in the morning (well first after I make coffee) is both of us tend to lose the ability to focus well at night. I made raisin cinnamon biscuits yesterday - they might have been just the bready treat you were craving (I subbed chopped dates instead of raisins and OH MY yummo)