It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanks. I'll Try That!

The coffee is poured, the computer is poised, had a good read last night and notes to review but my bakers sleep still!! So not hot bready treat to go with my coffee and computer fix. (Guess I should have said all that stuff out loud last night rather than just think it or type it.)





Thanks for the two ideas for baked goods, maybe for tea time today! For now it is cinnamon toast (always accompanied by childhood memories). Hope to yak at you soon with a healed computer.



Burr, its cold outside.

2 comments:

LindaSue said...

love the frosted cabbage - looks so pretty. Sorry about the bready failure to communicate - but cinnamon toast is a favorite of mine from childhood too!

Connie said...

Yum, I love cinnamon toast. Hope your computer woes are fixed soon. That photo is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it.