It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can We Time This Better?

Some friends of ours are slowly sharing their family photos with us and got to a great grandfather, still alive, that has lived around thirty years without his beloved.

Our friends say that they want to check out closer in time to one another. That's sweet but I wanted to know how they were going to arrange that? I wasn't being snarky, I really need to know, cause I have my own arrangement to pull off.

I intend to go well ahead of Dirt. Dirt who sings, anything and everything and changes lyrics to fit the day. And my daughters think it is so cute. Okie Doke.


How 'bout somethin' like this:




Or how 'bout this clip.






Just sayin'. I'd like this way better than me driving my girls nutz.

But then maybe Mark and Becky do have the better idea, like Ford. Stick around together for a long time, bug the kids in tandem. Bwahahahahah.

Have a great day Dear Reader. I'm sorta swamped and feeling grouchy to boot, you really don't want me singin' to you right now. Maybe later when I get caught up and my People Palsy goes into remission.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Funny clips. I don't think we have a whole lot of say when we check out or who gets to go first! HA! If you find out how they plan on getting that done, let me know.

Kimberly said...

What is people palsy??? It sounds interesting. Can you give it to people?

Far Side of Fifty said...

People palsy..sounds painful..LOL those we some funny clips!
Something I have noticed..that couples that are soul mates and truly devoted to each other often die one after another. My Grandparents died two months apart..it was very sad that they both left about the sane time..but I bet they had a big party in heaven:)