It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures from North Garden



More tourery tour tomorrow I am sure. We are expecting the end of our sunny run and back to warmer rains. I was digging drainage ditches by the barn today. But I did come down here to get a little work done in each garden today, kind of a check up on things.

Even snuggled some of these furry beasts over the gate today, I asked Ivan if the constant drone of Country Western music from the barn made him feel more like a horse. I believe he answered yes.

I'll have a baby announcement of some sort for sure tomorrow, even if the the sheep do not cooperate with our desires and have some lambs before the rain starts up again, I've got a back up just in case.

Have a good evening Dear Reader. God is good all the time! All the time! His goodness doesn't take a break.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty picture Lanny. Wishing you a good day!

Connie said...

If those horses start singing along to the music, let us know! :D It must be exciting waiting for the lambs. I hope all goes well.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Lanny: Neat photos, love the first ones. Can't wait to see the lambs.

Mrs. Mike said...

What's with the country music? and don't tell me it's the animals...I think your a closet listener and it was gettin tougher not gettin caught!