It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Darn Fine Day

The girls and I saw this as we traveled to my non-appointment today. Heads up. March 18 is also on a Thursday. Look closely at month names and dates this month that is all I have to say.



It was an amazingly beautiful day today. The Olympics (the mountain range out on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington not the games) were absolutely beautiful and in full clear view totally worth a drive into town (easier to see them from there).
.
We only had space on the camera and enough battery life for these pictures, otherwise we would have inundated you with pictures of our beautiful Pacific Northwest! We saw picture after picture. They are embedded in my brain. It was a good day with my girls. A very good day.
.
Okay, I'm goin' all weepy now so I'm goin' to say adieu and get back to you tomorrow and see what your days were like and how your weekend is linin' up. I have a workin' weekend lined up, widow style 'cause Dirt has a conferency, job fairie thing goin' this weekend. Work, work and more work, and hopefully lambs!!!!!

6 comments:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

wasn't it a beautiful day today!? We had a great day too. Playing on the swings, shoveling dirt and poo in the garden, basketball........ the sunshine and warm afternoons are fooling us into thinking it's Spring. But I know better, i'm a native.........
we are just enjoying these lovely days while we have them!

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

A beautiful day, clear sky dotted with aerial objects... ~bangchik

Anonymous said...

Looks like a marvelous day to be outdoors. Thanks for sharing the awesome pictures. Don't work too hard this weekend.

Connie said...

Lanny, I'm glad to hear you had a lovely day with your girls.

We are supposed to have a sunny day here today. Can't wait!

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Non appointment...I hope they saw you! I think I got it..March 18 is a Thursday..and you got the wrong %$#@ month. That is four weeks away..gosh we will all have to say double prayers for you if you have to wait that long. RATS ..but you got some great photos of some skydivers. Hang in there! :)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Lanny: You need to plan ahead or get a bigger memory card. That is such a great area to show. Love the parachute photo.