It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Friday, September 5, 2008

Do The Puyallup

Off to the Puyallup Fair aka the Western Washington Fair. I will be looking for a "Democrats for Mc Cain bumpersticker that I hope my husband will allow me to put on something, perhaps my forehead.

I will be back with pics and stories.

And Kathy, you will have your five things. Kathy, even you will learn five things you didn't know about me. But you must wait till Anna gets her birthday present of a day at the Fair.

See You soon

4 comments:

Dr.John said...

Boy I wish I could go to the fair with you. I just love fairs.

KathyB. said...

I can't wait ! And I want to see that forehead bumper sticker !KathyB.

Ted M. Gossard said...

Ah, now you're getting political on us, eh?!?

I was raised Republican, am registered Independent, and will be happy and unhappy either way I vote, between the two, come November. But I won't be ecstatic or down whichever way it turns out.

The Oho Report said...

Lanny,
I laughed so hard when I read "Democrat for McCain". It just hit me so funny.

I grew up in Federal Way and now live in Kirkland, I did the Puyallup every year, until a few years ago. I will probably head down next weekend.