It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Monday, September 22, 2008

The Girls Will Never Be The Same

You may or may not recognize the two in the middle.
They were finalists on a show called, So You Think You Can Dance.
The girl is Courtney and the young man, Thane.
The girls saw them walking through the barn
Thursday night or maybe Wednesday night I can't remember.
They stoppped them and talked to them, a lot.
Courtney talked to the girls and then myself
as if she had know us most her life.
Then later on I spotted more dancers,
Carrington, Gev and the winner, Josh.
Rebecca grabbed her camera and took this shot
but put her camera down not realizing that
Elisabet was going to hug the dancers so she only caught
Anna in the act.

And as she continued to chat

with the delightful Josh.

Too stinking exciting!

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

Sounds like you had an exciting time. Looks like it too.

Melli said...

Ohhhhhhhh COOL! I gotta send this post to my friend AmberStar! She's gonna LOVE it!!! She is SO addicted to that show! I bet the girls were REALLY excited!!! How FUN!

Amber Star said...

Woohoo! Melli sent me your link and after a minute I realized I'd been here before. She is right I watched every one of those So You Think You Can Dance shows this season and loved them! How exciting to get to see them. Joshua is from down the road from where I live. Same city just down the road some. I knew Joshua was the best dancer the first time I saw him. :)

I'm sure it was very exciting for your girls. Wish I could have been there.