It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Excited

I'm excited for a big change in my life. I am excited to vote for McCain.

It will be the first Republican candidate for President that I will vote for.

And from a girl who has only voted democrat or third party in presidential elections for thirty-two years, that is a change.

His running mate, while she certainly is not a role model for my daughters, is going to be a tough cookie. And maybe they will compassionately change and reform the current muddled mess.

I have confidence that America, a great and good country, not far from her "American ingenuity" will get herself firmly in the game, and stop feeling a need to apologize for herself. Especially if these two positive people, not susceptible to whining, ducking and excuse making, are elected as our leaders.

Dirt's excited too.

2 comments:

KathyB. said...

Amen ! Sarah Palin kicks butt...excuse my turn of phrase. But WOW!And McCain ain't so bad either. KathyB.

Melli said...

This is certainly going to be THE election to beat all elections! I think voter turnout is going to be verrrrrrrrry HIGH this year. History will be made no matter what happens -- and it's just going to be very interesting to watch!