It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rabbit Trails>>>>>>

Went to Kathy's blog and that lead to Dr. John's and that lead to Pub Philosopher's and that held a bit of information I am going to share. (could this be why I get little to nothing done?)

August 1 or actually the exact day between summer solstice and fall equinox is Lammas Day or Loaf Mass Day according to Wikipedia. Celebrated by bringing a loaf from the new harvest to church!

Why do I share this you ask?

Cumon, any day for celebrating and celebrating with bread is a great day! Pup Philosopher says that the actual day this year is August 6th. And since we missed the whole August first thing, I'm thinking, if the girls and I aren't neck deep in paint, we will bake up a little storm on August sixth.

I can smell it now.

No comments: