It is a delight to be the spouse of a hard working, joy-filled, dedicated man.



Friday, August 1, 2008

Behind

I am trying hard to not being discouraged because I know when I get discouraged I just get farther and farther and farther behind.

Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel and getting back in the ring next year but then next year will have a worse mess on its hands.

So I am up and dressed and ready to rock and roll, not on the things I should have done or were a failure two months ago and can no longer attempt, but the things that I can to today to make a difference for today and tomorrow and six months from now.

And I am determined to embrace the things that, despite weather and a distracted gardener, have survived and are bringing joy. And I must also remember that most of the distractions were very very worth while.

Make a new list and don't let the old list kill ya.

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

" would you tell me please, which way I ought to go from here ?" "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to" said the Cat. " I don't much care where " said Alice. " Then it doesn't matter which way you go " said the Cat. ".....as long as I get somewhere ...' Alice added as explanation. " Lewis Carrol ALICES ADVENTURES in WONDERLAND

Lanny,you have set your heart and mind in the RIGHT direction, and (as you know)God often takes us via routes we consider round-about and unnecessary. Unlike poor Alice, we know it DOES matter where we are going and sometimes we have to throw OUR lists up in the air and scream..." OKAY ALREADY" , I'm coming , please help me God to come the way You want me !

So, let's journey on together Sister ! KathyB.